Sunday, March 28, 2010

Longer rides

Yesterday I rode around 85km. It was very pretty, and I had a great coffee at Pomona.
DSCF0092
The problem I am having at the moment, is that although I can ride this far with no real problems, I am still rather slow. It took 4 and a half hours, including coffee, and I was very tired for the rest of the day, and not very productive.
I am hoping that after riding this sort of distance in France, I will have both time to be a tourist, and the energy to be interested in being a tourist!
Fortunately, in the earlier part of the ride, it was fun to be a tourist whilst on the bike. Look at the artwork you can see right here in rural Queensland.
DSCF0087
DSCF0094
I did not ride today, for social reasons, but plan some windtraining sessions during the week and a series of longer rides over Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment